Full-Stack Java Web Developer
with Spring Boot and React
You know that having good and robust business logic is not enough. Data presentation and good UX are as important, if not even more, for a product to succeed. If you are curious what happens across the stack and being able to contribute in every single layer of a complex enterprise software excites you.
Then let's talk with common minded peers and explore together how deep the rabbit hole goes and does it lead to wonderland!
What we'd like to do together:
- Automate challenging workflows to increase time and money spent in a more meaningful way.
- Integrate systems that were never thought of being able to talk to each other.
- Optimise flows using machine learning.
- Apply modern Web technologies for a prettier presentation and great UX.
What we are primarily looking for is a track record of building things that work and passion to make a better product.
- Build and implement state-of-the-art frontend features by writing accessible, performant, maintainable and well-tested code, following the latest best practices.
- Design and implement robust APIs.
- Assist with high-level analysis and design, be able to identify gaps in requirements and proactively seek clearance and refinement.
- Break down features into easy-to-estimate tasks and take them through all its stages in a predictive manner with attention to details.
- Be curious about new technologies, methodologies and procedures.
- Good working knowledge of Java, Java Platform and Spring Boot.
- Good working knowledge of React and the modern Web technologies and principles.
- Proficient in OOD and OOP, natively applies SOLID principles, design patterns, where needed and YAGNI.
- 2+ years of backend development most, if not all of it, using Spring Boot.
- 2+ years of frontend development most, if not all of it, using React.
- Experience with messaging solutions, storage systems and integration patterns.
- Shows a sense for good design and great UX while maintaining a strong focus on performance, semantic markup, accessibility and security.
- Self-organised, proactive and good communicator.
- Able to look through the customer lens.
So what's next?
We will read carefully your submitted application. In case you have published open source code, projects or PRs, we'll go through them as well.
We conduct two interviews. First one aligns expectations and overviews each other's expertise. Second one is an in-depth technological chat and development opportunities discussion.
We make an offer to the candidate we think is the best fit for the role. In case you think different, we are open for another conversation.