DevCamp Summer Internship
DevCamp builds the connection between the academic and practical skills needed for a successful IT career. We will give you that twist and magic that makes you the outlier - the one to conquer the next peak. And our mentors will support you throughout the whole process.
The program is 3 months long and it is focused on developing an understanding and practical skills in iOS/Android app development using Swift, Java and Kotlin languages. Starting off with language foundations and specifics, IDE, then OOP principles, creating UI, networking, data persistence, design patterns and more.
What can you expect?
- Seize the opportunity to learn the latest trends in Mobile development.
- Get professional mentorship and join a team of passionate developers.
- Join a dynamic program combining structured information with practical home assessments.
- Tech basics gained at University or Tech school
- Interest in Mobile development
- Experience in Swift/Java/Kotlin is a plus but not required
- Duration: July - September 2023
- 2-3 days per week live sessions in Sofia
- 3-4 hours per day
- Theory, practice & HW
So what's next?
We will read your submitted application carefully. In case you have published open-source code, we'll go through it as well.
We conduct an entry test and an interview that aligns expectations, expertise and development opportunities.
If you manage all assignments and show commitment and progress, a paid internship can be offered at the end of the program.