You are the kind of person that follows religiously every Apple event. WWDC feels like Christmas to you. Some call you a fanboi but you don't mind as you know in detail how the iOS platform works. When Swift was released it got you excited - a new language for the modern world. Every new iteration perfects it - makes it better, opens new possibilities and leads to new ideas.
We do too!
To all common minded enthusiasts, let's talk and explore together the Future ahead!
What we'd like to do together:
- Innovate in the field of digital publishing.
- Find new ways to bring information to the world's top business entities.
- Never stop innovating!
What we are primarily looking for is a track record of building things that work and passion to make a better product.
- Design, build, test and distribute advanced applications for iOS platform.
- Contribute to UX discussions and decisions to make sure the applications are intuitive, simple and in compliance with Apple's Human Interface Guidelines.
- Collaborate with the team and clients to define, design and ship new features.
- Guides junior developers and removes any impediments that they might encounter.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Identify opportunities for improving both the software and the development methodologies and procedures and communicate recommendations appropriately.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proficient in Swift, iOS platform and UIKit.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 2+ years of iOS development, most if not all of it, using Swift.
- Good understanding of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and the experience of actively participating in project/product creation and distribution.
- Setup or maintain CI/CD systems and pipelines.
- Self-organised, proactive and good communicator.
- Able to look through the customer lens.
Apply for this position
So what's next?
We will read carefully your submitted application. In case you have published open source code, projects or PRs, we'll go through them as well.
We conduct two interviews. First one aligns expectations and overviews each other's expertise. Second one is an in-depth technological chat and development opportunities discussion.
We make an offer to the candidate we think is the best fit for the role. In case you think different, we are open for another conversation.