Java Backend Developer
with Spring Boot
You find Java exciting! Are you curious about the platform, amazed by it's capabilities and wondering what else could be built with it?
We do too!
To all like-minded Java enthusiasts, let's talk and explore together how deep the rabbit hole goes and does it lead to Wonderland!
What we'd like to do together:
- Automate challenging workflows to increase time and money spent in a more meaningful way.
- Integrate systems that were never thought of being able to talk to each other.
- Optimise flows using machine learning… and Java.
What we are primarily looking for is a track record of building things that work and passion to make a better product.
- Identifies gaps in requirements and proactively seeks clearance and refinement.
- Breaks down features into easy-to-estimate tasks and take them through all its stages in a predictive manner with attention to details.
- Write high quality, maintainable code.
- Be curious about new technologies, methodologies and procedures.
- Good understanding of Java, Java Platform and Spring Boot.
- Proficient in OOD and OOP, natively applies SOLID principles, design patterns where needed and YAGNI.
- 3+ years of backend development using Java, at least an year using Spring or Spring Boot.
- Experience with messaging solutions, storage systems and integration patterns.
- Knows how to design and consume robust APIs.
- Self-organised, proactive and good communicator.
- Able to look through the customer lens.
- Experience in creating or maintaining SPA is a plus.
So what's next?
We will read carefully your submitted application. In case you have published open source code, projects or PRs, we'll go through them as well.
We conduct two interviews. First one aligns expectations and overviews each other's expertise. Second one is an in-depth technological chat and development opportunities discussion.
We make an offer to the candidate we think is the best fit for the role. In case you think different, we are open for another conversation.